Daily topics vary by the day of the week.
- Manipulative Monday is a regular feature that will highlight the use of common and not-so-common math manipulatives that support young children’s learning.
- Tuesday Teacher Talks invites practitioners to engage in a conversation about teaching and learning. Here you will find a community of teachers who want to explore their own practice while supporting you in yours.
- Website Wednesday focuses on one fabulous website each week that supports early math learning.
- Thursday Themes explores the ways to connect activities together around a shared topic or concept.
- Friday Focus on Families provides ways to support families in their own explorations of early math learning, specifically connecting math activities done in the Home Care provider center with activities that can also be done at home.